Hello! This is my blog where I share my learning with you! I hope you enjoy my information about Tonga! This week we have been learning about Tonga and trying to learn some language because it's Tongan language week! Here are the links to the people who helped me do this. Anahera's blog, Analise's blog and Andre's blog. I hope you enjoy our presentation about tonga! Please comment what you think! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maths- Symmetry
In maths our new focus it symmetry. When we began maths Edie gave us some toothpicks and blue tack. We had to make 3 Dimensional(3D) shapes ...
-
One day a lord was walking through her village and noticed a man with two guards standing behind him was in the plaza talking to the red hai...
-
Halloween Halloween is a celebration that some people celebrate on the 31st of October. People celebrate Halloween in different wa...
-
Wood Carving Reflection In wood carving we had to start out with a kowh...
No comments:
Post a Comment